Secure your legal foundation, accelerate growth, and join a network of ambitious founders—all in one package.
We know a little something about startups here at Seed Counsel and we can’t wait to help you get your business up and running the right way. We’ve got your back with a no-nonsense legal subscription that covers all the essentials and empowers you to build your business with confidence.
Rock-Solid Legal Support
- Unlimited scheduled meetings with attorneys: Expert advice at your fingertips
- Document reviews: Ensure your contracts and agreements are airtight
- Bi-monthly office hours: Stay ahead with regular legal check-ins
- Business-first legal counsel: Work with attorneys who are entrepreneurs first, lawyers second
- Monthly lunch & learns: Gain valuable insights from industry leaders
- 10% off packages & products: Boost your bottom line with exclusive discounts
- Connect with fellow founders: Forge valuable relationships and collaborations
- Share experiences & advice: Learn from others’ successes and challenges
- Expand your network: Tap into a wealth of connections and opportunities
Introducing Seed Counsel.
There aren’t enough words to describe Owen and the trust I have in his ability to protect me and my business. Being an entrepreneur is already hard enough as it is; why add to the pile with legal risk if I don’t have to? Knowing Owen has my back gives me peace of mind that I never had before working with other attorneys.
He’s responsive, cares, takes the time to understand the situation, provides a pragmatic point of view to break a situation down from various angles, springs into action, doesn’t mess around, is sharp, and most of all… his advice works. It’s why he’s the only person I trust to protect my business when I need legal expertise.
I can’t thank you enough for your work on this. I am very impressed with how [Seed Counsel] is run. In my former job, I worked with A LOT of attorneys from many of the ‘big firms.’ The experience with you was absolutely more genuine and responsive.
Dan Shurts, Shurety Ventures LLC
“Not like other lawyers”
Over the past two years, Owen and [Seed Counsel] have represented my company as well as in a few personal matters. Owen listens to his client and offers the right advice consistently. Additionally, we invited Owen to speak to human resource leaders regarding COVID-related return to work issues and concerns. His presentation was well received and benefited all of the attendees. I would recommend Owen whole-heartedly to anyone considering his services.
Aaron Cotter, SwiftCheck
“truly a one-stop-shop for your startup”
Make [Seed Counsel] your first stop. Owen is very helpful and great to work with – very respectful, professional and responsible. He is understanding and really helped get my business off the ground, the right way. Highly recommend!
Marissa Bunce, Bunce Brand LLC
Choose A Plan That Works For You
• Digital community
• Knowledge Base
• Bimonthly office hours
• Unlimited scheduled meetings
• Monthly lunch and learns
• 2 basic document reviews/mo
• 10% off packages & products
- Everything in Seedling, plus:
• Monthly strategy sessions
• Five document reviews
• Biannual legal audit
- Everything in Sapling, plus:
If your business is more of an established entity or a scale-up, Seed Counsel’s parent firm, McGrannLAW LLC offers Fractional Counsel packages that are designed for the specific needs of your business.
Generally, we step in and integrate into your business as a member of your executive team. We learn your business inside and out and provide exceptional business counsel.
Fractional Counsel subscriptions are priced according to the specific needs of your business.
Schedule a Discovery Call
Joining our initial group not only gives you access to all the amazing benefits of Seed Counsel’s legal subscription service, but also the chance to have a direct impact on our product’s development.
So, what are you waiting for?
You see the mountain and you’ve found your sherpa. Throw on your parka and become a pioneer in the world of startup legal support!
Thank you for visiting Seed Counsel.
Seed Counsel and seedcounsel.io are owned and operated by McGrannLAW LLC. Copyright © 2023 McGrannLAW LLC. All rights reserved.